autoLogin - general

I try to use the autoLogin plugin inside my test but I only get
Could not load plugin autoLogin from module ‘:/plugin/autoLogin’: Cannot convert undefined or null to object

Do I have to download the or install the plugin?

did you follow this tutorial here: https://codecept.io/plugins#autologin or check if you use the proper codeceptjs version?

I have installed codeceptjs on Monday, so I assume that the the version is ok. I used the sample page. But as you see the message looks like that something is missing. I am lost in this case, because if something is missed it have to be installed. But I cannot read anything about installing a plugin.

please provide your debug log, it’s better to sort things out!

The only output I can provide is:

Could not load plugin autoLogin from module ‘./plugin/autoLogin’:
Cannot convert undefined or null to object

Error:
at createPlugins (/usr/lib/node_modules/codeceptjs-webdriverio/node_modules/codeceptjs/lib/container.js:228:13)
at Function.create (/usr/lib/node_modules/codeceptjs-webdriverio/node_modules/codeceptjs/lib/container.js:36:25)
at Codecept.init (/usr/lib/node_modules/codeceptjs-webdriverio/node_modules/codeceptjs/lib/codecept.js:55:15)
at Command.module.exports (/usr/lib/node_modules/codeceptjs-webdriverio/node_modules/codeceptjs/lib/command/run.js:33:14)
at Command.listener (/usr/lib/node_modules/codeceptjs-webdriverio/node_modules/commander/index.js:315:8)
at Command.emit (events.js:196:13)
at Command.parseArgs (/usr/lib/node_modules/codeceptjs-webdriverio/node_modules/commander/index.js:651:12)
at Command.parse (/usr/lib/node_modules/codeceptjs-webdriverio/node_modules/commander/index.js:474:21)
at Object. (/usr/lib/node_modules/codeceptjs-webdriverio/node_modules/codeceptjs/bin/codecept.js:144:9)
at Module._compile (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:759:30)

Is this what you need?

maybe there is a little full login test sample available to show how to right configure the test and the steps?

I am getting the same error
Could not load plugin autoLogin from module ‘./plugin/autoLogin’:
Cannot convert undefined or null to object

codeceptjs version 2.2.0