What would you like to see in next versions of CodeceptJS?
- Would like to have a test.skipped event emitted.
- Would like to see how many times a test was retried in the output / reports.
I have a small one…
• In the interactive console, ‘next’ should be default (when you hit enter).
I would like so see a better BrowserStack integration with the following features:
- Pass testname to browserstack (so we can see on browserstack whats the actual feature and scenario tested)
- Mark failed test as failing on BrowserStack
- Download failure videos from BrowserStack so they can be served as GitLab artificat
I vote for this, we had to do some changes at our end to achieve get the feature and scenario name shown on BS
- show skipped tests in Allure
- allow to annotate a test as pending and show it in Allure
- don’t stop test execution on the first failure of a scenario
All the other Scenarios might still work